When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, most of us run into problems as we don’t know from where to start. Different cabinet surfaces indeed require different cleaning techniques. Whether your cabinets are stained, painted or laminate, they all need to require something effective.. If you’ve no idea from where you should begin, it is important for you to take a look at the tips and tricks to clean and maintain your kitchen cabinets. Let talk about them.
1. Empty your Cabinets: It is important for you to remove all items from your cabinets and set them aside. If you’re doing drawers at the same time, make sure they are entirely removed from the frame. If your cabinets have a lot of solid debris, make sure you use vacuum them all.
2. Clean Exterior: If you clean your cabinets more often, or just don’t accumulate much grease, a simple solution of dish soap and warm water will help you do the cleaning. It is important for you to wet your rag in warm water and add a few drops of dish soap. Make sure you start scrub in a circular motion to avoid just spreading grease around. And once you are done, make sure you dry with a clean rag.
3. Wipe Your Cabinets Interior: The process goes the same for the exterior as well. Rinse your rag in warm water, add dish soap and scrub. You won’t need to rinse your rag between scrubs more often as you did for exteriors. Once you’re finished, dry your cabinets with a clean rag.
4. Let Them Dry: Make sure you leave all cabinet doors open for about an hour so that everything can dry. Meanwhile, you can throw away any expired items you may have removed from your cabinets.
5. Add Cabinet Lining: Adding lining will help protect your cabinets from water damage while preventing glassware from being chipped when put away.
6. Consider Routine Cleaning: Cleaning and maintaining your kitchen cabinets is one of the best ways to keep your kitchen looking great. Make sure you do it on a regular basis. For effective cleaning, you can use a soft cotton cloth that is dampened with warm water.