You would know that intensive workouts, a nutritious diet and getting a good night’s sleep are considered the foundation for good health. There are many people (divided into categories like athletes, weightlifters and gym enthusiasts) turn to supplements to gain that extra edge over others for the best results, and one such supplement is SARMs.
What are SARMs?
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (short for SARMs) are synthetic drugs
that are designed to have similar effects to those of testosterone. Well, SARMs for sale are dietary supplements one may need for various reasons, but believe us when we say that they’re not dietary supplements as stated by FDA. In fact, they aren’t approved for human use.
There is no denying the fact that anabolic steroids that have the potent effect of boosting proteins within cells, especially in skeletal muscles. They’re rigorously used by bodybuilders for increasing their bulk quickly and in an effective way.
Moreover, they are also used in medicine for stimulating growth, repairing bone marrow, helping appetites and increasing the level of testosterone for those with an exceptionally low level. However, anabolic steroids are known to have some serious side effects. Thus, the usage of SARMs for sale has been considered safe for bodybuilders.
What are the benefits of SARMs?
At present, SARMs have no official medicinal use. This is because there has not been any evidential research as of yet. Many bodybuilders have still been reaping a plethora of great benefits from the use of SARMs.
- Quicker Injury Recovery – Quicker growth of the muscle during bulking
- Quicker Joint Healing – Not only are sprains physically agonising, but they also take time to heal. SARMs help considerably in such a painful situation.
- Prevents Loss of the Muscle – SARMs are useful during the cutting phases of your program.
- Improved Strength
When compared to anabolic steroids, there are some other additional benefits to using SARMs.
- No Liver Damage – SARMs do not attach to liver cells, which leave them untouched.
- Don’t Include Estrogen
- Has Similar Effect to Testosterone
- No Bone Loss
Are SARMs legal?
Yes indeed! They’re available in the market in oral form. In case you have doubts about the usage of SARMs, it’s good to consult an experienced and a knowledgeable physician so they can give you proper guidance about their use and advise you on certain do’s and don’ts.
What are some examples of SARMs?
Here are some of the most popular types:
1. MK677 – Lbutamoren or ostarine as it’s commonly known, the formulation of this SARM (MK677) promotes appetite. It even stimulates the release of energy and growth hormones as well. Besides, it enhances muscle mass as well as bone intensity as well, showing very noticeable effects after 3-6 weeks of least possible dosage.
2. RAD140 – Is it really a new contender in the market? It surely is! It promises anyone using it an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1. This indicates that for every 90 “units” of power required for building muscles, what you get is 1 “unit” of side effect. Time to experience a wealth of muscle building effects without the associated androgenic side effects. Can it get any better than this?
3. LGD 4033 – Deemed to be one of the most potent SARMs per dose, LGD 4033 has around 12 times the potency at one third of the dose of some of the SARMs most commonly used nowadays. If you’re looking to prevent a complete muscle loss, using this SARM will benefit you immensely. This is because its effects seem more appreciable during the cutting cycles. Need we say more?
In other words, SARMs are a unique class of molecules that have been developed for treating those diseases that are currently being treated with AAS (anabolic-androgenic steroids). There are some SARMs for sale that have even gone to trial for TRT (testosterone replacement therapy).
SARMs are safe as long as they’re taken in a moderate quantity. Moreover, they have a very fewer effects when compared to anabolic steroids. In fact, they seem to be more potent than other natural boosters like creatinine.