If you are looking to renovate your bathroom, then glass splashback is something you should consider. Installing glass splashbacks is a new and emerging trend and has become a preferred choice for most people. Now the question arises, why you should consider it.
In this post, we’ll talk about the reasons you should consider bathroom splashbacks. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Hygienic: Opting for a glass splashback in the bathroom has a plethora of benefits to offer. And the best part is that the glass splashbacks have proven to be far more hygienic than any other surface. The reason behind this is that glass is so smooth and offers maximum protection against water and bacteria. And when it comes to cleaning, it’s a cakewalk. All you have to do is just spray an antibacterial solution and wipe dirt with a clean paper towel.
2. Variety of Styles and Colours: There is no arguing with the fact that bathroom splashbacks are clean to clean and fresh look that really catches the eye. When you think of different designs, colours, and style, glass splashbacks have covered them all. For those who don’t know, there is no limit to the colour that can put on a glass splashback and most importantly, there are so many different themes available.
3. Easy to Install: The installation process of a glass splashback is significantly easier than that of a tile splashback as they don’t require loads of equipment like tile cutters in order to carry out the operation. In addition, glass splashbacks come with light reflecting abilities which help give the impression, making a small bathroom space look stylish and bigger.
4. Cost-Effective: It has been observed that the initial cost of a glass splashback is likely to outweigh the tile cost. But, toughened glass is much stronger and always stand tall in almost all aspects. Once the installation is done, the glass can be left in the position for years. Furthermore, tiles have to be re-grouted to continue looking good over the years, which you don’t want even in your worst nightmare.
5. Safety: With a shadow of a doubt, safety is a major concern for a lot of people and fortunately the glass splashback has it. The reason glass splashbacks are so safe because they are manufactured using a toughened type of glass which is also referred to as tempered glass, which is very strong and last long.